A South African, Israeli, British lesbian convert to Christianity, covering issues such as homosexuality, Apartheid, corruption, social cohesion basically sex politics and religion .and much much more
1. I was born in South Africa.
2. I lived in Israel for five years.
3. I am a British Citizen
4. I live in Scotland
5. I am an Anglo Catholic (Scottish Episcopalian)that converted from Judaism
6. I speak English, Afrikaans, Hebrew, and enough Arabic and Zulu to get by.
7. I have three living children and five stepchildren
8. I am really into fair trade and cruelty free shopping
9. I have a dog, A German Shepherd cross
10. I am a Lesbian
12. I have an eclectic taste in music, and love everything from Chopin to Meatloaf.
13. I enjoy crime drama, House, Lost, Heroes and will tolerate X Factor and Oprah.
14. I have a taste for BDSM and am not ashamed to admit it.
15. I am epileptic.
16. Although my skin is lily white, I have a touch of the tar brush in my genes.
Ruth Richards-Hill lives in Glasgow and hails from South Africa. She works as a digital media strategist and specialises in SEO and online visibility. Mother of three, her faith in Jesus Christ has become the foundation upon which she lives. A Christian LGBT activist she is a member of the Scottish Episcopal Church,
It has been a very long time since I posted on this blog. A very very very long time. I first started writing on this particular blog, wh...
Katie Hopkins lost in the libel case that Jack Monroe brought against her. This was a pivotal moment for me. It showed that justice can be o...
Relationship defines everything. Image courtesy of JD Hancock I come as a package deal, whether I am your friend, your lover or you...
1 Peter 1:3-6 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! By his great mercy he has given us a new birth into a living h...
In our denomination, adults that are baptised are usually confirmed at the same time. It didn't happen to me. that way as the year was...
Alan Wilson bible bigot bigotry children christ christianity Church of England conversion equal marriage evangelism freedom gay gay christianity gay marriage gays God hate heterosexuality homophobia homosexuality Jesus lesbian lesbians LGBT Love maintenance Michelle Bailey Michelle Morton pass laws police priest servers straight the law vicar Vocation