And Now for something completely different........

My children sometimes are embarrassed by me. But then sometimes, they think I'm quite cool. I'm open about my sexuality (obviously) and to some degree other aspects of my lifestyle. I enjoy attending Club Noir. and occasionally turn up at Violate. Then I have certain ideas on saving the planet (I'm a self confessed tree hugger) and also kindness to animals (Peta have some great ideas, but perhaps go about things a bit awkwardly)

Now anyone can pop down to Primark and get a jumper, but those of us that like to stand out shop at places like Osiris and Hellfire from time to time are looking for that something completely different. But the online market is expanding faster than I can type this post and so I am going to share a few of my less orthodox shopping habits with you.

If you like the darker side of dressing then my most recent adventure in online shopping is for you. Yes Angela I'd love to share this with you, everyday that we shared, the way you are, the way you dress, the feelings you share have made me better for who I am, so This post is for you and the friends that influence my ability to say and do what I want!


Ruth Richards-Hill

Ruth, a free range human being and a middle aged mum of three adult children and very young grandmother to two little girls, is a glass artist, and a digital strategist, She retains the right to change her mind about anything and believes in a compassionate approach to most things, you can contact her using the contact page on this blog.