Brayve new world - Working in Cardiff

Ruth Richards-Hill Brayve Cardiff

Brayve, my digital strategy business now has an office in Cardiff. Wow! 

I took the leap and will be servicing small and medium businesses as well as home based businesses and offices together with larger agency contracts from Cardiff, Bristol and the M4 Corridor all the way to West and central London.

My consultancy profile should be visible on Consultancy hub shortly and I'll be splitting my working diary between Scotland and Wales on a week by week basis.

I really fell in love with Wales about thirteen years ago when I drove through Wales from London to Anglesey for a weekend break with my youngest daughter.

This was reinforced when I started servicing agencies in Cardiff and along the M4 corridor, as I was already involved in online reputation work in Wales. it would seem that the Romans either never made it to Wales or couldn't face the never ending valleys and hills and decide that they would follow the path of least resistance.

I love the Welsh countryside, I must however be honest that I find the quiet journey behind a tractor on the way to the office a stressful event when Im operating on Cardiff mean time.

So apart from providing cost effective web presence, social media and strategy to businesses in Wales I hope to develop friendships and enjoy some decent Rugby from time to time, and who knows, maybe I wont be the only gay in the village!

Ruth Richards-Hill

Ruth, a free range human being and a middle aged mum of three adult children and very young grandmother to two little girls, is a glass artist, and a digital strategist, She retains the right to change her mind about anything and believes in a compassionate approach to most things, you can contact her using the contact page on this blog.