I was baptised on the 4th of April 2010. On that day, I walked away from all that had been. Spiritually at least. If you ask me today, I will tell you that it was one of the hardest decisions of my life and also the one that I regret the least.

On that day I realised that anything is possible. We can be who we are and in Gods eyes we are OK. Despite my imperfections and personal difficulties, I am loved. That I could be caught up in the Apocalypse and the outcome would be determined by what God wants for me.

It was the day that I realised that you can really just hand things over to Jesus. And so I did.




Ruth Richards-Hill

Ruth, a free range human being and a middle aged mum of three adult children and very young grandmother to two little girls, is a glass artist, and a digital strategist, She retains the right to change her mind about anything and believes in a compassionate approach to most things, you can contact her using the contact page on this blog.